Revolutionize the hiring practices of American industry by lowering the cost and
operational barriers between Employers and Job Seekers
Employers face cost barriers to finding good employees
- So called "free" sites charge employers $10-50K/year to belong
- They are cluttered with MILLIONS of outdated or abandoned resumes
- Making a short list of "qualified" candidates is a low percentage proposition
Job Seekers are looking for companies with real openings
- Small to middle-sized companies are the real engines of the economy
- Job Seekers want to work where they can make a difference and advance their careers
The Solution: SeriousJobs.com provides the win-win scenario
- Employers pay $1,000 to join for 1 year. They can post unlimited job positions.
Each hire from our website costs them a $1,500 contingency fee. Compare that with
the "free" sites or just 1 10-20% recruiter commission.
- Job Seekers pay $30/month or $150/6-months to join. They get access to real companies
with real positions. AND, if they are hired by one of the Employers on our site,
they are paid a $500 signing bonus.